RE/MAX Realty Today – CA DRE# 01460681 • NV DRE# 144093
Experience this quiet condo with Lake Tahoe views and a community beach of Pine Wild right outside the condo. Relaxation rests here, on a deck to chill and grill, serene walks in the beautifully kept condominium with paths leading to a sandy beach, tennis courts in the woods, and the calm ambiance of Lake Tahoe.
The upgraded condo features open-beam ceilings, comfortable living spaces and bedrooms, two fireplaces, upgraded appliances, a gas BBQ grill, outdoor dining, “smart” television in the living room, television in the primary bedroom, large soaking bathtub in the primary bathroom, WiFi, washer, dryer, and ski/beach storage. The kitchen has cooking and baking essentials, and towels and sheets are provided. There are two parking spots available for this unit, a rarity in this homeowner association.
The condo’s location allows for year-round activities. Heavenly Resort, shopping, restaurants, nightlife, casinos, hiking, nature walks, Edgewood Golf Course, and more within a 5-10 min drive. The best of summer and winter fun is at the tips of your fingers.
***Neighbor Remodel. Possible Noise*** Fall 2022
The 1,725 square foot lake view condo features:
- 3 Bedrooms:
- Queen Bed with connecting full bathroom
- King Bed as the primary with connecting full bathroom with separate shower and large bathtub
- Queen Bed upstairs next to the third bathroom
- 3 Bathrooms:
- Two connecting to the bedroom’s downstairs
- Third upstairs with a shower
- A Washer and Dryer in the downstairs hallway.
- Fully Furnished Home with linens, towels, and kitchen essentials such as pots, pans, silverware, glassware, small appliances, etc.
- Remodeled Kitchen with new refrigerator and upgraded appliances
- Two Fireplaces:
- One in the Primary Bedroom
- One in the Living Room
- Large Closets in Each room for year-round gear storage
- Two Decks with lake, beach, and mountain views
- A Gas BBQ Grill and dining set on the top deck
- Small outdoor seating set on the bottom deck
- Two Parking Spots – Most Units only have one!
- One marked with the unit number in the lot connecting the unit block
- One in the parking garage located under the tennis court/behind the HOA office with the unit number marked
- Community Private Beach with Swim Area
- Private Community Dock
- Electric Car Charge Stations on Property
- Tennis Courts
- HOA Office
- Private Gate Access into the community
- Beautifully maintained grounds
- Summer Security and Gate Staff
- Snow removal on walkways and roadways
- No Air Conditioning. Fans Provided Year-Round. Typical for Lake Tahoe.
- THIS IS NOT A SKI IN/SKI OUT HOME. Distance to Heavenly is about 10-15 min away.
Check-In 4pm / Check-Out 11am
Family-Friendly – NO Parties/Events
Max Overnight Guests: 8 (occupancy includes children and adults of all ages)
Primary Renter Must be 25 Years or Older
Parking: 2 Cars Maximum
- Primary Renter must submit license plate numbers to receive a County Parking Pass, which the HOA office must stamp. Pass must be placed on dashboard.
- “Failure to park in the designated parking spaces and/or display the parking permit may result in a citation and fine of $500 to the owner of the vehicle”.
Quiet Hours: 9pm to 8am
The townhouse is in a condo association. Each unit is individually owned and managed. Therefore, we do not create the HOA rules and guidelines. Please read and follow the HOA and county rules. They are enforced by the HOA and Douglas County.
Fire/Smoke Season can affect air quality. Please review our cancellation policy as we do not provide refunds due to air quality.
$50 Cancellation Fee
Douglas County VHRP #:08401750
Local Contact: Brandon Gerard (NV #0077484, PM #0166453)