RE/MAX Realty Today – CA DRE# 01460681 • NV DRE# 144093
Breathtaking views of Lake Tahoe from the living room, sun bedroom, kitchen, and primary bedroom! Enjoy the two outside decks for relaxation and entertainment. Panoramic views of the west shore and full sunshine year-round. Beautiful sandy beach right out the back door.
The bedrooms are unique. The fourth bedroom is a sunroom located off the living room. There is no direct heat from the furnace and two of the four walls are windows. The room gets warm in the summer and can be a little chilly in the winter. However, we have two radiator heaters in the room for heat that provide ample heat if turned on prior to sleeping. The fifth bedroom has a private entrance. Access to the fifth bedroom with a full bathroom is from the deck or the right side of the house. The fifth bedroom feels more like a studio apartment because of its private space. Super cute and nice for a couple with direct beach access steps away.
- An attached 1-car garage with a covered entryway to the home
- A large country kitchen fully equipped with cookware, utensils, plates, bowls, coffee maker, toaster, blender, all pots/pans, Jenn-air electric grill, and more.
- The living room offers plenty of seating capacity with a gas log fireplace and blower that provides heat to the downstairs.
- Bedroom One on the main floor has a King bed and cable TV.
- Bedroom Two on the main floor has one Queen and one Twin bed.
- A Full Bathroom between bedroom one and bedroom two
- Off the kitchen is a couch, flat screen cable TV room, and a laundry room closet. There is an Amazon Fire Stick to watch your favorite app subscriptions.
- Bedroom Three with Queen bed (no insulation and minimal heat but a sunroom, so it gets hot in the summer) off the living room
- Access to the Two Decks with Dining and Lounge Sets
- The entire second floor is a large private primary suite with a King bed, cable TV, and a Full Bath with a Soak Tub
- Large Walk-In Closet
- Private deck overlooking Lake Tahoe off the primary bedroom
The 5th bedroom is like a studio. The bedroom is under the dining room of the home. There is no access from inside the house, and the entrances are private, not shared. Access can be gained from the back deck or the right side of the home. The bedroom has a full bathroom and king size bed. A wonderful private bedroom steps from the beach.
- A fenced-in front yard offers a private relaxing patio with a Propane BBQ and dining set.
More information and Features
3 Full Bathrooms
Laundry Area with Washer & Dryer
Entertainment stereo with speakers in the living room. Not Bluetooth Capable.
High-Speed 5G wi-fi internet Throughout the Home
Large Sheltered Garden Patio with BBQ
Two Decks Overlooking Lake Tahoe
Private Beach Access to Marla Bay Community Beach
Max occupancy: 10
THE MAX OCCUPANCY INCLUDES CHILDREN & ADULTS. RENTERS ARE NOT TO EXCEED THE OCCUPANCY MAX. THIS IS VERY STRICT!
Check-in after 4 pm
Check-out before 10:30 am
Quiet Hours: 9pm to 8am
Max guests 10
Minimum age of primary renter 25
We do not allow rentals to groups under 25 years old! We require a copy of the renter’s driver’s license as proof of eligibility to rent, per Douglas County rules.
Parking spaces for a maximum of 3 vehicles. STRICTLY ENFORCED. Two on the parking pad in front of the garage and one in the garage.
Notification to Renters: You will be issued a parking permit which they must display on the driver’s side dashboard of your vehicle and “failure to park in the designated parking spaces and/or display the parking permit may result in a citation and fine of $500 to the owner of the vehicle”.
Disclosure: Water levels fluctuate throughout the year and vary each year based on winter snowfall. Photos of the beach were taken in 2017 when there was a lower water level allowing for more beach access. Please be mindful that there may be less beach during your stay.
Side Notes: Like most homes at Lake Tahoe, there is no air conditioning in the home. Fans are provided. Fire/Smoke Season can affect air quality. Please review our cancellation policy as we do not provide refunds due to air quality.
THIS IS NOT A SKI-IN/SKI OUT HOME. Distance to Heavenly is about 10-15 min away.
THIS IS A FAMILY HOME AND NEIGHBORHOOD. WE WILL NOT ALLOW ANY BACHELOR OR BACHELORETTE PARTIES OR ANY PARTY AT OUR HOME. OUR HOME IS LOCATED IN A NICE QUIET COMMUNITY AND 9 PM QUIET HOURS ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED. THERE WILL BE FINES FOR ANY NOISE DISTURBANCE REPORTED BY THE POLICE OR MARLA BAY HOA.
$50 Cancellation Fee
Vacation home rental permit # VHRP20-1086