Our home is located in Elk Point Country Club, a gated community on the Nevada side of South Lake Tahoe, approximately 1/2 mile off Highway 50, 1 ½ miles from Stateline casinos, shopping centers, and the Edgewood golf course. World-renowned Heavenly Valley Ski Resort is just 4 miles away. There is direct walking or driving access to a private beach. Access to the lake is unobstructed by other homes, with stunning views through pine trees of the lake and surrounding mountains.
• Size: The house is two stories, approximately 2,000 square feet, and accommodates up to 8 people, with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. A redwood deck, including lakeside deck space, surrounds more than 60% of the house.
• Full Kitchen & Pantry Area: includes dishes, glasses, utensils, stove, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, washer, dryer, coffee maker, toaster oven, pots & pans, cooking utensils.
• Living & Dining Areas: This is the center of the house, with picture windows overlooking the lake. Huge old-fashioned wood fireplace made of local stone.. **(Unfortunately the fireplace is non functional at this point in time)**
A large smart TV with cable. Lots of room to lounge enjoy the scenery. The attached dining room seats 8 and opens onto the back deck, which accommodates outdoor dining (during summer and early fall seasons).
• Bedrooms: Queen bedroom downstairs with a TV setup with a Roku, and 3 bedrooms upstairs. Two upstairs bedrooms each include 1 double bed and 2 single beds. The third bedroom upstairs has one single bed. All bedding included with your rental.
• Bathrooms: Two full bathrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs. Bath tub in downstairs bathroom. Bath towels provided.
Exclusive Access / Amenities:
• Private Beach & Swimming Area: Easy access to the beach, common area beach bar-b-q (reservations available through the Elk Point Country Club caretaker), and roped-off swimming area.
• Private Hot Tub: All year round! Enjoy a quiet soak, as you contemplate lake and mountain views from the privacy of the back deck.
• Private Deck and Bar-B-Q area: Admire the lake and mountain scenery as you bar-b-q on the charcoal grill, sip a cocktail, and enjoy summer dining outside on the home’s private deck. Deck furniture included.
• Round Hill Shopping Center: Just across Highway 50, enjoy a variety of restaurants, bike and kayak rentals, coffee shop, Safeway and other retail stores.
• Walking & Biking Trails: Nearby Nevada State Beach and park areas offer beautiful walking and biking trails through a protected meadow and up into the hills above Highway 50.
Max Occupancy: 8
THE MAX OCCUPANCY INCLUDES CHILDREN & ADULTS. RENTERS ARE NOT TO EXCEED THE OCCUPANCY MAX. THIS IS VERY STRICT!
THIS IS A FAMILY HOME AND NEIGHBORHOOD. WE WILL NOT ALLOW ANY BACHELOR OR BACHELORETTE PARTIES OR ANY PARTY AT OUR HOME. OUR HOME IS LOCATED IN A NICE QUIET COMMUNITY AND 10 PM QUIET HOURS ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED. THERE WILL BE FINES FOR ANY NOISE DISTURBANCE REPORTED BY THE POLICE OR Elk Point Country Club HOA.
We also do not allow rentals to groups under the age of 25 years old!! We require a copy of the renter’s driver’s license as proof of eligibility to rent, per Douglas County rules.
THIS IS NOT A SKI IN/SKI OUT HOME. Distance to Heavenly is about 10-15 min away.
$50 Cancellation Fee
Vacation home rental permit # 08400414
Notification to Renters: You will be issued a parking permit which they must display on the driver’s side dashboard of your vehicle and “failure to park in the designated parking spaces and/or display the parking permit may result in a citation and fine of $500 to the owner of the vehicle”.
Fire/Smoke Season can affect air quality. Please review our cancellation policy as we do not provide refunds due to air quality.
Quiet Hours:9:00 pm and 8:00 am and will be strictly enforced