RE/MAX Realty Today – CA DRE# 01460681 • NV DRE# 144093
This is a beautiful custom-built home with Lake Tahoe views and a private hot tub in the fenced in large back yard. Only a 3-minute walk to the large community beach of Marla Bay of Lake Tahoe.
THIS IS A FAMILY HOME AND NEIGHBORHOOD. WE WILL NOT ALLOW ANY BACHELOR OR BACHELORETTE PARTIES OR ANY PARTY AT OUR HOME. OUR HOME IS LOCATED IN A NICE QUIET COMMUNITY AND 10 PM QUIET HOURS ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED. THERE WILL BE FINES FOR ANY NOISE DISTURBANCE REPORTED BY THE POLICE OR MARLA BAY HOA.
We do not allow rentals to groups under the age of 25 years old!
- An attached 2-car garage with direct access to the house
- The entire first level floor features hand-scraped cherry wood flooring
- A beautiful granite countertop kitchen with a large pantry, wine fridge, and all stainless-steel appliances
- Fully equipped kitchen with cookware, utensils, ceramic plates, coffee, coffee maker, toaster, blender, food processor, slow cooker, water heater, and more
- Custom built-in cabinet in the dining area with an all wood dining room table with 8 chairs. The table comes with a leaf so it can be expanded
- The living room offers plenty of seating capacity with a stylish ottoman coffee table with a tray
- For your safety, we do not allow fireplace usage in the living room. FIREPLACE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL!!
- An Internet TV is equipped with premium Spectrum cable channels including HBO and SHOWTIME
- A large Trex deck boasts a Lakeview and a natural gas connected BBQ grill
- There are 3 bedrooms on the first floor with 2 bedrooms with queen size beds, the 3rd bedroom has a bunk bed
- One guest bedroom has a private bath with Labrador Azul granite slab shower/countertops
- The entire second floor is an amazing master suite with French-cut limestone flooring imported from Italy
- A large laundry room with Bosch washer and dryer with laundry detergent and dryer sheets
- The spacious master bath with tall vaulted ceilings has 8-foot hand-carved knotty alder doors from New Mexico. It has a large jacuzzi tub, double sinks, a huge walk-in shower. There is also an amazing walk-in steam room with wild sea granite
- The master bedroom has a remote-controlled gas log fireplace, granite desktop office space, a TV with premium cable channels, and a large deck with a Lakeview
- In the space previously used as a wine cellar has been converted to a small gym with a brand-new exercise spin bike, adjustable workout bench, hand weights, an exercise ball, and a yoga mat
- The game room offers a TV with premium cable channels, a foosball table, and a card table in the cove
- A large fenced-in backyard offers a private hot tub
2 Echo Dots installed in the home. They are voice-controlled smart speakers with Alexa. Perfect for any room. Just ask Alexa for music, information, and more….
4-bedroom sleeps 8 comfortably.
Master bedroom – King
Guest bedroom #1 – Queen
Guest bedroom #2 – Queen
Guest bedroom #3 – Bunk Bed with a full-size mattress on the bottom and twin on top.
Additional sleeping in the living room with a full-size sleeper sofa.
Parking spaces for a Maximum of 4 vehicles. THIS MUST BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. 2 on the parking pad out front and a 2-car garage.
THIS IS A FAMILY HOME AND NEIGHBORHOOD. WE WILL NOT ALLOW ANY BACHELOR OR BACHELORETTE PARTIES OR ANY PARTY AT OUR HOME. OUR HOME IS LOCATED IN A NICE QUIET COMMUNITY AND 9 PM QUIET HOURS ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED. THERE WILL BE FINES FOR ANY NOISE DISTURBANCE REPORTED BY THE POLICE OR MARLA BAY HOA.
Check-in is 4 PM and check-out is 11 AM.
There is a keyless entry door pad that we will provide you with the code prior to check-in.
Please Note: Exterior cameras facing the front door and garage door.
Disclosure: Water levels fluctuate throughout the year and vary each year based on winter snowfall. Photos of the beach were taken in 2017 when there was a lower water level allowing for more beach access. Please be mindful that there may be less beach during your stay.
We do not allow rentals to groups under the age of 25 years old!! We require a copy of the renter’s driver’s license as proof of eligibility to rent, per Douglas County rules.
THIS IS NOT A SKI IN/SKI OUT HOME. Distance to Heavenly is about 10-15 min away.
$50 Cancellation Fee
Vacation home rental permit # VHRP16-944
Max Occupancy: 10
THE MAX OCCUPANCY INCLUDES CHILDREN & ADULTS. RENTERS ARE NOT TO EXCEED THE OCCUPANCY MAX. THIS IS VERY STRICT!
Notification to Renters: You will be issued a parking permit which they must display on the driver’s side dashboard of your vehicle and “failure to park in the designated parking spaces and/or display the parking permit may result in a citation and fine of $500 to the owner of the vehicle”.
Quiet Hours:9:00 pm and 8:00 am and will be strictly enforced
Fire/Smoke Season can affect air quality. Please review our cancellation policy as we do not provide refunds due to air quality.