This wonderful 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom is located directly under the Heavenly Gondola and a 5 – 7 minute walk to the Stateline Casinos.
WHAT’S ON THE INSIDE
- 2,870 to 3,616 Square Feet
- Custom Glass Steam Showers Master baths and living areas have gas fireplaces
- Soaking Tubs/Cold Plunge tubs
- Floor-to-Ceiling Porcelain Tile Bath
- Built-in Sound System Throughout Home, Sonos Controlled
- Multi-zone Heating and Air-conditioning
- Heated Bathroom Floors
- Black and Steel Features like Fireplace Surrounds
- Reclaimed Natural Wood Flooring
- Jenn-Air Appliances and top of the line fixtures
- Quartz Countertops
- Custom Natural Fiber Wall Coverings
- Custom Alder Cabinetry
- Porcelain Tile Entry Floors
- Electric Car-charging Stations
- Private Outdoor Fire Pits and decks in each unit
- Vintage Wood Heavenly Galaxy lift Chairs on every porch
- Walking Distance to Luxury Spas, Concerts, Golf, Shopping, Dining and Gaming
- Ski down from Heavenly right to your Backdoor
- Van Sickle Bi-State Park is Literally your Backyard. Hike & Mt. Bike at your leisure.
- Plenty of Parking and Room for Recreational Toys (i.e, you can leave your paddleboard and skis here)
- Short Hike or Mountain Bike to Tahoe Rim Trail
- Heavenly Gondola adjacent to the property and 2.5 minute walk away to Heavenly
- Covered Entertaining Decks with Gas Fireplaces
- Heavenly Gondola Skiing/Boarding, Rollercoaster and Ropes Course
- Edgewood Golf Course and Lakeside Beach are Within an Easy Stroll
Breathtaking views of the mountain next to your fireplace on the balcony.
four to six bedrooms, 3.5 to 4.5 bathrooms and two-car garages. Filtered lake views from the top story. Custom glass steam showers, built-in sound system throughout home, heated bathroom floors, reclaimed natural wood flooring, custom cabinetry, high end furnishings, and so much more.
This unit sleeps 10 people in beds. Additional sleeping for 2 is available on couches (not a pull-out).